What are the minimum and maximum amounts I can invest in an ISA?
You must invest a minimum of £500 to open our Stocks and shares or Lifetime ISAs, but you can invest as little as £25 per month if you want to make regular payments.
The maximum you can invest across all types of ISA under the current regulations is £20,000 for the 2019/20 tax year. The maximum you can invest in a Lifetime ISA is £4,000 per year.
Find out more about ISA allowances.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?
- Can I open an ISA for a child?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?