What are the minimum and maximum amounts I can invest in an ISA?
The maximum you can invest across all types of ISA under the current regulations is £20,000 for the 2020/21 tax year. The maximum you can invest in a Lifetime ISA is £4,000 per year.
Find out more about ISA allowances.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?