How do I withdraw money from my account?
You can withdraw cash from your Stocks and shares ISA or Dealing account on the AJ Bell Youinvest website. Just log in to your account and select 'Withdrawals'. Your money will arrive in your registered bank account within five working days.
If you'd like the cash quicker, we can send your payment by CHAPS, which will cost you £25 plus VAT. To request a CHAPS payment, please email us at email@example.com. For your security, we ask that you pass authentication checks each time you withdraw cash. These could potentially delay when your cash reaches your account.
Once money has been taken out of your ISA, it can’t be paid back in if you’ve reached the annual ISA allowance limit for the current tax year. Keep in mind that there are restrictions on withdrawing from a Lifetime ISA (LISA) or SIPP. Find out more about withdrawing money from your Lifetime ISA and withdrawing money from your SIPP.
Find out more
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Can I transfer a Help to Buy ISA into a Lifetime ISA?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?
- How much can I pay into my Lifetime ISA?