What is a Sharia-compliant savings account?
A Sharia-compliant savings account operates according to Islamic principles – they are socially responsible, ethical and don’t involve exploitative returns such as interest or speculation.
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- What types of notice accounts are available in the Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?