What is a Sharia-compliant savings account?
A Sharia-compliant savings account operates according to Islamic principles – they are socially responsible, ethical and don’t involve exploitative returns such as interest or speculation.
- What types of notice accounts are available in the Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- Do I need to be an AJ Bell Youinvest customer before I open a Cash savings hub?