Do I have to hold my Investment Pathway fund for five years?
No, you don’t. Although each fund is designed to be held for five years or more, it’s important to review the investments in your SIPP regularly to make sure they still meet your retirement goals. If your plans change, you may be better off selling your Investment Pathway fund or switching to another investment.
If you’re unsure what the right approach for your pension savings might be, you should consider speaking to an authorised financial adviser.
- How do live prices work in my portfolio?
- How do I invest in an Investment Pathway fund?
- How do I cancel my request to invest in an Investment Pathway fund if I’ve changed my mind?
- Can anyone invest in an Investment Pathway fund?
- What if my retirement goals change and my Investment Pathway fund is no longer right for me?
- How much will I pay in charges for an Investment Pathway fund?