How do I deal if I can’t find the investment I want to deal in?
If you cannot find the investment you wish to deal in within our research pages or by using the search function, please call dealing services on 0345 37 33 479 who will be able to help.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?