When will you reinvest my dividends using the dividend reinvestment service?
We will reinvest dividends from investments you have chosen to include in the dividend reinvestment service on the second working day following the day that we credit the cash dividend to your account. Please note that the day we credit your account, may be different to the dividend pay date, declared by the company the shares relates to.
The purchase of shares for reinvestment will normally be undertaken within the first hour of trading when the markets open. Transactions will not take place during the initial auction period when the markets first open.
Your account will be credited with the cash for the dividend paid. Where you have elected for dividend reinvestment, the cash will then be used to buy further shares on the second working day after this. If you invest or withdraw the cash prior to the due reinvestment day we will not be able to reinvest the dividends.
- How do I use the dividend reinvestment service?
- What investments are included in the dividend reinvestment service?
- Can I reinvest all my dividends using the dividend reinvestment service?
- How can I tell which investments I have chosen to have dividends reinvested for?
- Is there a deadline for choosing to reinvest dividends?
- How will I know when a dividend has been reinvested?