I’ve paid money in but it isn’t showing as available cash?
Money you’ve paid in by debit card should show in your account straight away. If it doesn’t, please try refreshing the page and logging out and in again. If it doesn’t appear after that, get in touch with us by calling 0345 54 32 600, emailing email@example.com, or sending us a secure message.
Money paid in by direct debit will be taken from your registered bank account on the first working day of the month, and will show in your account three to five working days later.
Money you’ve paid in by cheque will take at least five working days to show in your account.
- How can I pay money into my account?
- Do I need to have a minimum cash balance?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- How do you collect charges from me?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?