How will I know if I am entitled to a dividend?
We will send you a secure message when your dividend has been allocated to your account. Your entitlement is usually triggered by owning shares before the ex-date.
Ex-dates are the dates announced by the company and the London Stock Exchange as a market entitlement point. It is the date that a company share goes "ex-dividend" or "ex-rights", which in means if you buy a stock while it is quoted "ex", you will not be entitled to receive the next dividend payment, or new shares under a rights issue, open offer or bonus issue.
- How are dividends paid on my investments in my account?
- Can you advise me on which election option I should take?
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- Do you make a charge for administering my corporate actions?
- How are my dividends paid?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?