Can I withdraw the cash received from a corporate action?
If the monies have been paid into your Stocks and shares ISA or Dealing account then you can request to withdraw the funds to your nominated bank account. This can be done online from the 'My account' page.
If the monies have been paid into your SIPP, you will only be able to withdraw it after you have reached the age of 55 (age 57 from 6 April 2028).
If the monies have been paid into your Lifetime ISA, withdrawals are subject to a 25% penalty if taken out for any reason other than to buy a first home, at 60 for retirement, or in the case of terminal illness.
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?
- Do you make a charge for administering my corporate actions?
- How do I respond to a corporate action?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- What happens if I am late or do not respond to a corporate action?
- How do I receive new shares arising from a corporate action?