Can I deal in funds?
Yes – you've access to a very wide range of funds, including unit trusts and open-ended investment companies (OEICs). You can view these in our funds universe.
And if you need help choosing a fund, just try our investment ideas. Whether you’re after some fund suggestions, or want our experts to do the hard work for you, we can help.
Find out more about investing in funds.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?