It is important to us that all of our customers have full and equal access to our services.
We have designed our public website to be easy to navigate and read. The secure site is currently in an older format, but we are working towards replacing this. As we develop the site we are making sure that new pages meet the W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) guidelines. All new pages meet the HTML 1.5 Transitional Standard.
- Our font is easy to read and can be increased
- We use simple text, hyperlinks are defined clearly and alternative descriptions are given for images and links
- You can use your browser to change the size of the text and images on the page
- All our new pages can be read by screen readers
- We use mega menus to help you navigate quickly around the site but if you would prefer not to use them you can navigate around our site using our site map
Keeping your browser up to dateWe will keep our site updated for all major new browser versions and test all new developments across major browsers. We recommend that you use the most recent version of your browser when using our site. Click on the links below to find the latest versions of the most popular browsers.
Customers who cannot use the website can speak to our customer services team who can help with dealing and other queries.
If you need help accessing your accounts
If you need help accessing your account you can appoint a Representative to act on your behalf with ‘view only’ or ‘dealing’ access. Complete the Representative Instruction form to set this up.