It is important to us that all of our customers have full and equal access to our services.
We have designed our website to be easy to navigate and read. We use industry guidelines on accessibility as we develop the site, to make sure it meets the highest standards.
- Our font is easy to read and the size can be increased
- We use simple text, hyperlinks are defined clearly and alternative descriptions are given for images and links
- You can use your browser to change the size of the text and images on the page
- Many of our pages can be read by screen readers
- We use mega menus to help you navigate quickly around the site but if you would prefer not to use them you can navigate around our site using our site map
Keeping your browser up to date
We keep our site updated for the newest versions of all the major browsers – and we test all new developments across these browsers. For the best experience, we recommend you use the most recent version of your browser while using our site. Click on the links below to find the latest versions of the most popular browsers.
Our customer services team are happy to help any customers who are not able to use our website.
For queries on account administration including applications, transfers, accessing your pension, payments and online access:
Please contact our customer services team at email@example.com or on 0345 54 32 600. They’re available from 8am until 5pm, Monday to Friday.
For dealing by phone and for dealing, corporate action and dividend queries:
Please contact our Dealing services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0345 37 33 479. They’re available from 8am until 7pm, Monday to Friday.
If you need help managing your accounts
If you need help managing your account, you could give a representative access to your account – they can have ‘view only’ or dealing access. Complete the Representative Instruction form to set this up.
You can also give a family member ‘view only’ or dealing access to your account. You can do this with the Family linking application form.