How do I withdraw my savings from the Cash savings hub?
To withdraw money from your transit account, click ‘Withdrawals’ from the ‘My account’ menu and enter the amount you’d like to take out. Your cash will usually be paid to you on the same day, but it could take up to four working days.
Your initial deposit – plus any interest or profit you’ve earned – will be paid back into your transit account when your fixed term savings account matures, unless you’ve renewed your account with the same bank. You can then open another savings account or withdraw your money from the transit account.
You can only withdraw your money into your registered bank account – so it’s important to keep your bank account details up to date. You can change your registered bank account by logging in and going to the ‘Update my details’ page.
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- How do I close a notice account?
- Why do I need to pay £1 into my Cash savings hub before I can fund it from my Dealing account?