What type of savings accounts can I access through the Cash savings hub?
The Cash savings hub lets you choose from both fixed term and notice accounts.
Fixed term accounts typically range from six months up to five years. Notice accounts offer a competitive variable rate and the flexibility to withdraw your savings after a set notice period. The minimum notice period is currently 90 days, but may be longer depending on the savings account.
Our range of available savings accounts will regularly change, depending on what the banks on our panel are offering at the time.
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- Why do I need to pay £1 into my Cash savings hub before I can fund it from my Dealing account?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?