What’s the status of my transfer?
Making a transfer from another provider to AJ Bell Youinvest? It's easy to check on its progress. Just log in to your account and in the ‘My account’ menu, click ‘Transfers’.
If you can’t see your transfer being tracked, we may not have received your transfer form. Please allow a few days for us to receive and process the form, but you can always email firstname.lastname@example.org for an update.
If you're transferring a pension which has cash but no investments, you won’t be able to track your transfer online – but to give you a rough idea, cash transfers should only take two weeks to complete. When a transfer does complete, we’ll let you know by email.
- How can I pay money into my account?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- How can I open an AJ Bell Youinvest account?
- Do I need to have a minimum cash balance?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?