How do I transfer my ISA to another ISA provider?
We would be very sorry to see you go, but if you want to transfer your ISA to another provider at any time, then please call us on 0345 54 32 600 and we will explain the process to you.
You can transfer in cash – in which case you would need to sell all of your investments in the ISA – or you can make the transfer in investments. If the full value of your ISA is transferred, this would be considered an account closure by us and if you wanted to invest again with us at a future date you would need to complete another application online.
Please see our charges and rates for details on the costs of transferring to another provider.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?