How do I transfer my ISA to another ISA provider?
We’d be very sorry to see you go, but if you want to transfer your ISA to another provider at any time, then please call us on 0345 54 32 600 and we’ll explain the process to you.
You can choose to transfer in cash – this involves selling all the investments in your ISA. Or you can choose to transfer your investments, as they are, to your new provider. It's free to transfer cash to another provider, while transferring investments costs £25 per holding.
If you transfer your ISA out in full, that means your account will be closed. If you choose to invest with us at a later date, you'll need complete another online application form.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?
- Can I open an ISA for a child?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?