How do you let me know about a corporate action?
If a corporate action takes place on your account, we'll send you a secure message. The secure message will explain what the corporate action is, and what you need to do about it, if anything.
You can read your secure messages by logging in and in the ‘My account’ menu, clicking 'Secure messages'.
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- How do I respond to a corporate action?
- Can I withdraw the cash received from a corporate action?
- What happens if I am late or do not respond to a corporate action?
- How do I receive new shares arising from a corporate action?