Is there a minimum I can buy or sell?
There is no minimum order size for shares, investment trusts, ETFs and bonds as long as you have enough to buy one share in that investment, but some funds stipulate a minimum order size. Please check our funds universe to find out if this applies to the investment you wish to make.
You should be aware that on low orders of shares, dealing charges will be a high proportion of your investment. If you wish to buy small quantities of shares regularly, our regular investment service can be more cost effective.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?