How do I see a share price?
To find out the current price of a share, just search for the company name or its EPIC on our website, and click the share to see its research page.
You can also see a share price from within your account. Just log in, click ‘deal’ and search for the share.
From your ‘My account’ screen you can also see the current price of investments you hold. Just click on an account to be taken to its ‘Portfolio’ page – you’ll see the current price of each investment in the ‘Price’ column.
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- Do I need new log in details to use the apps?
- What is the PTM levy?
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What do I do if there is no online quote when I try to place a deal?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?