How do I invest in an Investment Pathway fund?
You can invest in each of the four Investment Pathway funds online. Once you've decided on the right Investment Pathway, just click the link for the corresponding AJ Bell fund, below, then choose 'Invest now'.
You’ll then be prompted to log in to your account, and taken to the ‘Buy and sell’ page for the fund you’ve chosen. Before you go ahead and invest, remember to read the fund’s Key Investor Information Document (KIID) and factsheet to get the full picture.
Investment Pathway 1 – I have no plans to touch my money in the next 5 years
The AJ Bell fund for this option is the VT AJ Bell Balanced fund Acc IP1
Investment Pathway 2 – I plan to use my money to set up a guaranteed income (annuity) within the next 5 years
The AJ Bell fund for this option is the VT AJ Bell Cautious fund Acc IP2
Investment Pathway 3 – I plan to start taking my money as a long-term income within the next 5 years
The AJ Bell fund for this option is the VT AJ Bell Income fund Inc IP3
Investment Pathway 4 – I plan to take out all my money within the next 5 years
The AJ Bell fund for this option is the VT AJ Bell Cautious fund Acc IP4
Important information: By providing an AJ Bell fund for your chosen Investment Pathway, we aren't giving you personal advice. Before you invest, you need to make sure that you understand all the risks and are comfortable this investment is right for you. The value could go down as well as up. Make sure you read the fund's factsheet and KIID to understand the full picture.
Learn more about Investment Pathways.
- How do live prices work in my portfolio?
- How do I cancel my request to invest in an Investment Pathway fund if I’ve changed my mind?
- Can anyone invest in an Investment Pathway fund?
- Do I have to hold my Investment Pathway fund for five years?
- What if my retirement goals change and my Investment Pathway fund is no longer right for me?
- How much will I pay in charges for an Investment Pathway fund?