How much will I pay in charges for an Investment Pathway fund?
You’ll pay no dealing charge when you buy an Investment Pathway fund. Our £1.50 dealing charge applies when you come to sell it.
For holding the Investment Pathway fund in your AJ Bell Youinvest account, you’ll pay our custody charge. This charge is based on the total market value of your fund holdings, calculated on the last working day of the month. We take the charge monthly from the cash in your account – usually within 20 business days of the month end. Our fund custody charges are:
|Funds (including unit trusts,
OEICs and structured products)
|First £0 - £250,000||0.25%|
|Next £250,000 - £1m||0.10%|
|Next £1m - £2m||0.05%|
|Value over £2m||No charge|
The final charge is our annual ongoing charge for managing the fund. This comes directly out of the fund itself (i.e. isn't taken from the cash in your account) and will become cheaper as the fund grows in size. At the moment, this charge is capped at 0.35% for the VT AJ Bell Balanced fund Acc IP1, VT AJ Bell Cautious fund Acc IP2 and VT AJ Bell Cautious fund Acc IP4, and capped at 1% for the VT AJ Bell Income fund Inc IP3.
- How do live prices work in my portfolio?
- How do I invest in an Investment Pathway fund?
- How do I cancel my request to invest in an Investment Pathway fund if I’ve changed my mind?
- Can anyone invest in an Investment Pathway fund?
- Do I have to hold my Investment Pathway fund for five years?
- What if my retirement goals change and my Investment Pathway fund is no longer right for me?