How do funds (unit trust and OEICs) pay out income?
That depends on which type of unit you hold. For most funds, you can choose between two unit types – income or accumulation.
For income (also known as ‘distribution’) units, the income generated by the fund is paid into your account as cash. For accumulation units, the income is reinvested into the fund to produce extra growth.
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Do I need new log in details to use the apps?
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- What is the PTM levy?