How do I attend and/or vote at an AGM or EGM?
For EGMs, you can vote online through your account. When an EGM is called, we'll send you a secure message outlining the details, and how you can vote.
For AGMs, you can vote or attend – but we won't send you a secure message notifying you in advance. If you'd like to vote or attend an AGM, just send us a secure message to let us know. If you'd like to vote, the secure message needs to confirm how you'd like to vote for each resolution. We'll then process your vote accordingly. If you'd like to attend, the secure message just needs to confirm your request to attend. We'll then send you a letter of representation. Please allow at least five working days' notice for your AGM requests.
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?
- Can I withdraw the cash received from a corporate action?
- How do I respond to a corporate action?
- How do I receive new shares arising from a corporate action?
- What happens if I am late or do not respond to a corporate action?