How do I attend and/or vote at an AGM or EGM?
For EGMs, you can vote online through your account. When an EGM is called, we'll send you a secure message outlining the details, and how you can vote.
For AGMs, you can vote or attend – but we won't send you a secure message notifying you in advance. If you'd like to vote or attend an AGM, just send us a secure message to let us know. If you'd like to vote, the secure message needs to confirm how you'd like to vote for each resolution. We'll then process your vote accordingly. If you'd like to attend, the secure message just needs to confirm your request to attend. We'll then send you a letter of representation. Please allow at least five working days' notice for your AGM requests.
- Can you advise me on which election option I should take?
- How are dividends paid on my investments in my account?
- Do you make a charge for administering my corporate actions?
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- How are my dividends paid?