What types of fixed rate savings accounts are available?
We offer fixed term savings accounts with a variety of terms typically lasting six months to three or five years. Our panel of partner banks offer different rates so check out our latest rates to see what’s available.
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- Why do I need to pay £1 into my Cash savings hub before I can fund it from my Dealing account?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?