Can I open a Dealing account in the name of a trust, business or pension scheme?
You can open a Dealing account for a UK-registered pension scheme that is operated under a trust. To do so, fill in this application form.
You can also open a "bare trust" Dealing account on behalf of a child.
But you can't set up a Dealing account for a limited company or for other types of trusts, such as discretionary trusts and family trusts.
- Can I open a Dealing account in joint names?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- If I am a non-UK resident, can I open a Dealing account?
- Can I move cash from my Dealing account to other accounts I have with you?
- Can I deposit a share certificate into my AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account?
- Can I open a Dealing account for a child?