Can I open a Dealing account in the name of a trust, business or pension scheme?

You can open a Dealing account for a UK-registered pension scheme that is operated under a trust. To do so, fill in this application form.

You can also open a "bare trust" Dealing account on behalf of a child.

You can't, however, set up a Dealing account for a limited company.