If I owe money for a corporate action when will you take it out of my cash account?
If a corporate action, such as a rights issue, results in a payment from you, then this will be taken from your account the next working day after our deadline date for responses.
It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds is in your account by close of business on our deadline date to make this payment.
- How are dividends paid on my investments in my account?
- Can you advise me on which election option I should take?
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- Do you make a charge for administering my corporate actions?
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?