If I owe money for a corporate action when will you take it out of my account?
If a corporate action, such as a rights issue, results in a payment from you, then this will be taken from your account the next working day after our deadline date for responses.
It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds is in your SIPP, ISAs or Dealing account by close of business on our deadline date to make this payment.
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?
- Can I withdraw the cash received from a corporate action?
- How do I respond to a corporate action?
- How do I receive new shares arising from a corporate action?
- What happens if I am late or do not respond to a corporate action?