Can I transfer existing shares that I hold into a Dealing account?
Yes, you can transfer shares you hold with another provider into your Dealing account with us. If they are held electronically, just complete this transfer form.
If you hold certificates for shares, you can also transfer these into your Dealing account. Find out more about transferring share certificates.
Find out more about transferring to us.
- If I am a non-UK resident, can I open a Dealing account?
- Can I move cash from my Dealing account to other accounts I have with you?
- Will you send me a tax summary?
- How long does it take to withdraw funds from my Stocks and shares ISA or Dealing account?
- Can I deposit a share certificate into my AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account?
- Can I open a Dealing account in joint names?