Can I transfer shares I hold with another provider into a Dealing account?
Yes, you can. To transfer shares you hold electronically into your Dealing account with us, just complete this transfer form.
You can also transfer certificates you hold for shares into your Dealing account. Learn more about transferring share certificates.
Do you have an AJ Bell Youinvest ISA, and some ISA allowance for this tax year left over? Then you could transfer the shares you hold in a Dealing account into your ISA by using our ‘Bed and ISA’ service. In a Bed and ISA, an investment is sold in an AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account and bought in an ISA. As the two transactions are carried out together, only one dealing charge is applied.
Find out more about transferring to us.
Find out more about our Bed & ISA service.
- Can I deposit a share certificate into my AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account?
- Can I open a Dealing account in joint names?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- If I am a non-UK resident, can I open a Dealing account?
- Can I move cash from my Dealing account to other accounts I have with you?
- Can I open a Dealing account for a child?