Can I reinvest all my dividends using the dividend reinvestment service?
You can choose to have dividends reinvested for specific shares you hold or can elect to have all eligible dividends reinvested for all shares you hold and any eligible shares you buy in the future. You will need to make an election for each account that you have so if you have both a SIPP and an ISA you will need to make an election for each account. If you open any further accounts in the future, you will need to make an election for the new account also.
To choose to include all your dividends please click ‘Select all’ on the Dividend reinvestment page in the ‘My account’ menu.
- How do I use the dividend reinvestment service?
- What investments are included in the dividend reinvestment service?
- How can I tell which investments I have chosen to have dividends reinvested for?
- Is there a deadline for choosing to reinvest dividends?
- How will I know when a dividend has been reinvested?
- When will you reinvest my dividends using the dividend reinvestment service?