Is there a charge for converting dividends or corporate action proceeds to sterling?
Yes, we apply a foreign exchange charge of 0.50% to all dividend and corporate action payments that require conversion to sterling.
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- How do I respond to a corporate action?
- Can I withdraw the cash received from a corporate action?
- What happens if I am late or do not respond to a corporate action?
- How do I receive new shares arising from a corporate action?