Is there a charge for converting dividends or corporate action proceeds to sterling?
Yes, we apply a foreign exchange charge of 0.50% to all dividend and corporate action payments that require conversion to sterling.
- Can you advise me on which election option I should take?
- How are dividends paid on my investments in my account?
- Do you make a charge for administering my corporate actions?
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?