Why can’t I track my transfer online?
If you’re transferring a SIPP which only holds cash (and no investments), you won’t be able to track your transfer online. To give you a rough idea, cash transfers should only take two weeks to complete. We’ll let you know by email when your transfer is complete.
- What does ‘read only’ access mean when maintenance is being carried out on the website?
- How can I open an AJ Bell Youinvest account?
- Why can’t I withdraw my 'available cash'?
- How will I know when my transfer is complete?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- Can I hold foreign currency in my account?