Why can’t I track my transfer online?
You won’t be able to track your transfer online if you’re transferring a SIPP which only holds cash (and no investments).
To give you a rough idea, cash transfers like this should only take two weeks to complete. We’ll let you know by email when your transfer is complete.
If you’d like to check the status of your transfer, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I pay money into my account?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- Do I need to have a minimum cash balance?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?
- Is it possible to open an account in joint names?