Do you reclaim or reduce withholding tax on overseas dividends?

No, we do not offer a foreign withholding tax reclaim service. However, if you hold US or Canadian stocks you can complete either a W-8BEN or NR301 form so that we can receive your overseas income taxed at source at the appropriate beneficial treaty rate. We do not offer a service to reduce withholding tax from any other countries.