Do you reclaim or reduce withholding tax on overseas dividends?
No, we do not offer a foreign withholding tax reclaim service. However, if you hold US or Canadian stocks you can complete either a W-8BEN or NR301 form so that we can receive your overseas income taxed at source at the appropriate beneficial treaty rate. We do not offer a service to reduce withholding tax from any other countries.
- Can you advise me on which election option I should take?
- How are dividends paid on my investments in my account?
- Do you make a charge for administering my corporate actions?
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- How are my dividends paid?