How long do I have to fund a savings account?
After you apply for a savings account, you have up to 60 days to fund your transit account with the deposit amount.
If you apply for a fixed term savings account and the rate of interest or profit drops before the account is set up, we’ll email you. You’ll then have seven days to fund your transit account to guarantee the rate you chose.
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- Why do I need to pay £1 into my Cash savings hub before I can fund it from my Dealing account?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?