How do I verify my bank account details?
When you request a withdrawal from your AJ Bell Youinvest account, we’ll sometimes ask you to verify your bank details. This will typically happen the first time you make a withdrawal, or after you’ve changed your bank account details. We do this to protect you from fraud – by making sure the bank details are yours.
To verify your bank details, just send a copy of your bank statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email will need to come from the email address that is registered to your AJ Bell Youinvest account.
You can scan a copy of your statement and save it as a PDF, or if you have online banking you can download a PDF statement. For security, we can’t accept photographs of your bank statement. You can also send a paper statement to our postal address:
AJ Bell Youinvest
4 Exchange Quay
Once we’ve received your bank statement and confirmed your details, we’ll let you know by email. You’ll then be free to request withdrawals through your online account.
- How can I pay money into my account?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- Do I need to have a minimum cash balance?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?
- Is it possible to open an account in joint names?