I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
If you have linked access to another account, you won’t be able to check the status of a transfer to it. The account holder will need to log in to their account to check the status of their transfer. If you’re transferring a Junior ISA or Junior SIPP, you can track your transfer by logging in to the child’s account.
- How can I open an AJ Bell Youinvest account?
- Why can’t I withdraw my 'available cash'?
- What does ‘read only’ access mean when maintenance is being carried out on the website?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- Can I hold foreign currency in my account?
- Why can’t I track my transfer online?