Is there a minimum dividend payment for reinvestment?
The dividend received by you must be £10 or more for this to be reinvested. The dividend must also be sufficient to buy at least one share in the company for the reinvestment to take place. For example, if you receive a dividend of £10.67 and one share in the company costs £8.00 we will buy one share for you. If you received a dividend of £9.50, however, we will not reinvest and buy a share as the dividend received is less than £10, even though the cash received is enough to buy one share.
- How do I use the dividend reinvestment service?
- What investments are included in the dividend reinvestment service?
- Can I reinvest all my dividends using the dividend reinvestment service?
- How can I tell which investments I have chosen to have dividends reinvested for?
- Is there a deadline for choosing to reinvest dividends?
- How will I know when a dividend has been reinvested?