How do I amend or cancel regular investments?
You can edit or cancel a regular investment by clicking the ‘R’ icon next to the investment in your portfolio. This will take you to the ‘Regular investment’ page where you can click ‘Delete’ to cancel a regular investment, or ‘Edit’ to change the amount you regularly invest in it.
Find out more about regular investments.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?