How do I know what price I will get for my fund deal?
Funds are usually priced once a day, at a time set by the fund manager (known as the ‘valuation point’). The price at that time will depend on the value of the fund’s underlying assets.
When you buy or sell a fund, we’ll always place the deal at the next valuation point. The price you get will be shown on the contract note for the deal. You’ll normally receive your contract note the next business day.
- Do I need new log in details to use the apps?
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?