Can I change my investments?
Yes you can switch investments simply and easily online. If you want to sell, just log in to your account and select ‘Portfolio’ from the ‘My Account’ menu. You can then choose which investment you want to sell from within your portfolio by selecting the ‘Deal’ button. If you want to buy, select ‘Buy and Sell’ from the 'My Account’ menu, and from there you can search for your investment. If you need to deal over the phone, you can call dealing services on 0345 373 3479.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- What is the PTM levy?