Can I invest monthly in a Stocks and shares ISA?'
Yes, you can, by using our regular investment service. It lets you put as little as £25 a month into one or more investments – including any FTSE 350 shares, selected investment trusts, ETFs and funds. The dealing charge is just £1.50 per investment. To get started, just log in to your account and from the ‘My account’ menu, click ‘Regular investments’.
To ensure there's always cash in your account to invest, you could also set up a monthly Direct Debit. Simply log in to your account and select 'Regular payments'.
Find out more about our regular investment service.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?