Can I invest on a monthly basis in a stocks and shares ISA?
Yes, you can, by using our regular investment service. It lets you put as little as £25 a month into one or more investments – including any FTSE 350 shares, selected investment trusts, ETFs and funds. The dealing charge is just £1.50 per investment. To get started, just log in to your account and from the ‘My account’ menu, click ‘Regular investments’.
Find out more about our regular investment service.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?