I have been asked to send further information to verify the source of the funds to set up my account – what documents should I send?
We may ask you to send us certified documents if we need to verify that the funds received into your account are from a legitimate source. This is a regulatory requirement and helps us to ensure our platform remains safe.
As we are a non-face-to-face business, we require all scanned copies of source of funds documentation to be certified. This helps us to ensure all documentation received is genuine.
Acceptable supporting documentation
This will depend on what the source of funds are. In all instances we require:
- Evidence which supports the total amount of money being deposited
- A bank statement showing the funds in your account
Examples of acceptable documents are:
|Sale of property||
Unfortunately, we do not accept photographs of supporting documents. Requiring documents to be scanned ensures consistency in the image quality and reduces the risk of us accepting fake documentation. Please ensure all copy documents are scanned and certified.
Details of how to certify documents is contained in the Further Information request form which will be sent out directly to you when we need to establish the source of funds.
- How do live prices work in my portfolio?
- How do I invest in an Investment Pathway fund?
- How do I cancel my request to invest in an Investment Pathway fund if I’ve changed my mind?
- Can anyone invest in an Investment Pathway fund?
- Do I have to hold my Investment Pathway fund for five years?
- What if my retirement goals change and my Investment Pathway fund is no longer right for me?