How does the Cash savings hub work?
It helps you save time as well as money. In just one place, you can browse, open and manage competitive savings accounts from a panel of our partner banks. You need to have an existing AJ Bell Youinvest account in your own name to get started.
Once you’ve decided on a savings account for you - from a range of fixed term and notice savings accounts available - you can open a Cash saving hub to begin saving.
Once you open a Cash savings hub, we’ll also open a transit account for you. Your transit account is held with our partner, Starling Bank, and it is unique to you – with a bank account number and sort code. This will be the account you will pay cash into from your personal bank account to fund your chosen savings account(s).
You can then manage and access your savings accounts online and apply for new savings accounts. Once a savings account matures you can move your cash to another savings account quickly without having to complete additional applications. Or you can choose to withdraw it to your registered bank account.
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?
- How do I close a notice account?
- Why do I need to pay £1 into my Cash savings hub before I can fund it from my Dealing account?