What happens if I don’t have enough cash to pay for the action?
If you do not have enough cash to pay for the corporate action, then we may contact you, but if you do not make sufficient funds available by our deadline date we will not usually take up the relevant corporate action for you.
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- Do you make a charge for administering my corporate actions?
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- How do I respond to a corporate action?
- Can I withdraw the cash received from a corporate action?