What happens if I don’t have enough cash to pay for the action?
If you do not have enough cash to pay for the corporate action, then we may contact you, but if you do not make sufficient funds available by our deadline date we will not usually take up the relevant corporate action for you.
- How are dividends paid on my investments in my account?
- Can you advise me on which election option I should take?
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- Do you make a charge for administering my corporate actions?
- How are my dividends paid?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?