Can I change the amount I want to deposit into a savings account?
No, you can’t. Once you’ve applied to open a savings account, you can’t change the amount you want to deposit.
However, you can cancel the application, if it is at a status of ‘Funding required’. You can then make a new application and choose a different deposit amount. Just email us at email@example.com to ask us to cancel the application.
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?