When are regular payments made?
When you set up a monthly Direct Debit, your payment will be taken from your account on the first working day of the month. It will take 3 to 5 working days to show online.
To set up a regular Direct Debit into your account just log in and choose 'Regular payments'.
- How can I pay money into my account?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- Do I need to have a minimum cash balance?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?
- Is it possible to open an account in joint names?