How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
Log in to your account and from the ‘My account menu, choose 'Buy and sell'. This takes you to our ‘Buy and sell’ screen where you can choose which investments you want to trade within your portfolio. Or you can log in to our mobile app, click on ‘search/deal’ in the bottom menu, and then search for investments.
Watch: How to buy and sell funds
Watch: How to buy and sell shares
For shares, you can only place a direct deal during market hours. In the UK these are 8am to 4.30pm. View international market hours.
For funds, you can buy or sell outside market hours, although your deal won’t be executed until the next valuation point (usually the next business day). Can I place a deal outside market hours?
If no online quote is available, you can deal over the phone instead (for an additional charge) by calling us on 0345 37 33 479.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- What is the PTM levy?
- How can I pay money into my account?