Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?
Yes, the minimum investment for our ISA is £500 and you can then top up the ISA at a later date. If you want to save with us through regular savings, then you can make payments of as little as £25 per month.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- How long does it take to withdraw funds from my Stocks and shares ISA or Dealing account?