What charges do I pay for investing in funds (unit trusts and OEICs)?
Our dealing charge for funds is £1.50. Our annual custody charge for funds works on a tiered system:
You will also pay an ongoing charge (OCF) to the fund manager, which can be found on the fund’s factsheet.
An estimate of the total charges you’ll pay on a fund is available by clicking ‘View costs and charges’ from the Buy and sell screen.
Please visit our charges and rates for more information.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?