When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
You can close your notice account at any time by giving the notice period specified in the terms of your savings account. Once you’ve told us you’d like to close your notice account you’ll have to wait until the end of the notice period for the account to be closed and the amount of your original deposit plus interest or profit earned to be paid to your transit account.
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- What types of notice accounts are available in the Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?