Can I withdraw from a fixed term deposit before the end date?
You can’t normally withdraw from a fixed term savings account before the maturity date. But the partner bank may be prepared to agree an early termination in exceptional circumstances, such as the account holder’s death.
If you need to access your money early, please contact us for help.
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?