Can I withdraw from a fixed term deposit before the end date?
You can’t normally withdraw from a fixed term savings account before the maturity date. But the partner bank may be prepared to agree an early termination in exceptional circumstances, such as the account holder’s death.
If you need to access your money early, please contact us for help.
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- How do I close a notice account?
- Do I need to be an AJ Bell Youinvest customer before I open a Cash savings hub?