How do I pay for my deals?
When you buy and sell an investment, we’ll take the dealing charge from the available cash in your account. You can check how much the dealing charge comes to before you make the deal when you click 'Review order'.
You’ll need to make sure you have enough cash in your account to cover the costs of the order – including the dealing charge. Otherwise, you won’t be able to place the order. To keep your account topped up with cash, it’s easy to pay money in by debit card or set up a direct debit.
We'll only take your dealing charge from the account you're placing the order in. For example, if you place a deal from your Stocks and shares ISA account, the dealing charge will be taken from the cash in your Stocks and shares ISA account.
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Do I need new log in details to use the apps?
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?