Can I open a savings account in an ISA, SIPP or Dealing account?
No, you can’t open a savings account within your AJ Bell Youinvest SIPP, ISA or Dealing account. The Cash savings hub is a separate account.
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?
- How do I close a notice account?
- Why do I need to pay £1 into my Cash savings hub before I can fund it from my Dealing account?